All the elements of food that do the essential work in the body are called nutritional elements. If these nutrients are not present in proper quantity in our food, then the body will become unwell. Carbs, protein, fat, vitamins, mineral salts and water are the main nutritional elements. There are some elements in our food that are not nutritional elements, such as chemical substances that give color and fragrance.
When these essential elements are present (in the right proportion) according to the needs of our body, then that state is called the best nutrition or proper nutrition. This best nutrition is absolutely essential for a healthy body. Good nutrition protects the body from many diseases. But, there are many such small beliefs of our own which, with good nutrition, become enemies of our health. The result is that the body does not get the full benefit of the food we eat.
The nutrients and lifestyle involved in food have a big impact on our health. Such foods should be eaten less, which increase blood sugar levels. Eat nutritious items with high calories. Do not eat too much at once. Nor heat the food again and again.
Morning breakfast is necessary –
Many people do not make breakfast in a hurry. At the same time, people who are dieting feel that by not having breakfast, they will avoid more calories. But this mistake makes us overweight. Metabolism of the body goes awry and fatigue begins. The truth is that morning breakfast gives us energy for the whole day. Do not take only high carbohydrate items in breakfast in the morning. Eat protein rich things with green vegetables. This will keep the stomach full for a long time and will not cause hunger again and again.
Eat fresh food
The main function of the brain is to receive messages from all the organs, deliver them to the right organs and control emotions. The brain needs proper nutrition to complete all these tasks properly. Therefore, eat foods rich in nutrients like vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids, flavonoids and protein. As far as possible eat only fresh things. Their nutrients are destroyed by heating the food repeatedly or cooking it for too long.
Avoid eating mis-matched items. For example, do not eat fruit with food. This takes a lot of time to digest food. Similarly, eating cold things immediately after hot things increases the possibility of indigestion. Foods in the intestines rot for a long time. Due to this, problems of gas, bile and burning sensation begin. Do not eat curd or salt mixed with fruits. Things that can be eaten raw, eat them in the same way. It is better to eat fruits as a salad before eating.
Fats and carbohydrates
Carbohydrates and fats are not enemies of the body. The body also needs these nutrients. Need only to maintain balance. Include dairy products regularly in the diet. Dairy products are rich in vitamins A, D, E and K. Similarly, always eat grains mixed with vegetables. Include fruits, vegetables, whole pulses and whole grains in your diet, this will give enough fiber to the body. As far as possible, eat only home-made food.
Protein- Protein is needed in the making, maintenance and repair of body tissues. Milk, soybeans, poultry, lentils, milk and meat contain protein.
Calcium- In addition to bones and teeth, it keeps muscles and heart fine. A must for growing children. Milk, yogurt, cheese, tofu, spinach, broccoli, contain plenty of soybeans.
Fiber- If you want to keep the digestive system healthy, then eat fiber-rich things. For this, eat apples, pears, oats, whole grains and dry fruits.
Iron- Iron is the work of making blood in the body and transporting oxygen to all the organs. It is sufficient in whole grains, beans, nuts, pomegranates, beets and green leafy vegetables.
- Make green vegetables in low oil spices. Avoid frying or cooking for too long.
- Do not always eat bread, butter and parathas at breakfast. Bread, vegetables, oatmeal, curd, sprouted grains, etc. should also be consumed. This will provide adequate nutrition to the body.
- After boiling the vegetables, use that water also. At the time of boiling, 5 to 55 percent of the nutritional content of vegetables dissolves in water.
- If it is not time for breakfast, then eat a handful of walnuts, almonds and cashews. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Milk is considered a nutritious diet, due to its good quality protein and high calcium content. Milk is a good diet for babies, boys and women.
- Choose a variety of suitable foods according to your age, gender, physical condition and activity.
- Include animal-origin foods such as milk, eggs and meat in the diet, especially for pregnant / lactating mothers and boys.
- Adults should choose low-fat but protein-rich foods such as fat-free meat, fish, pulses, and butter-fed milk.
- Develop healthy habits in eating meals and exercise regularly.